I'm a little of this, little of that kinda girl. I generally never know my measurements.
Short Ribs and Steamed Veggies
Short Ribs:
Short Ribs
Barbecue Sauce
Agave Nectar
Worcestershire Sauce
Diced Garlic
More barbecue sauce than agave nectar, shot or two of Worcestershire sauce, tablespoon or two of garlic. Mix until it tastes good. Layer ribs and sauce in any container, cover and marinate over night.
Heat up olive oil in a large sauce pan, cook meat for five minutes on each side or until cooked through. Add in left over sauce as the meat cooks so it doesn't dry out.
I cheated on the veggies by using bagged vegetables.
Originally I wanted to make a cabbage salad. Unfortunately the cabbage had been sitting in the fridge for too long and food poisoning was not on my list of things to do today.
Your cooking skills never cease to amaze me :)
ReplyDelete